State registration of pesticides and agrochemicals.
Provides full service in state registration of pesticides and agrochemicals.
– Representation of clients at the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, at research institutes (F.F. Erisman Federal Scientific Centre of Hygiene, Federal state budgetary research institute for plant protection, D. N. Pryanishnikov National research institute of agriculture, K.A. Timiryazev Moscow Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Moscow State University, etc.) and at federal executive authorities (Federal Service on Surveillance for Consumer rights protection and human well-being and Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resource Usage);
– Inclusion of the product into the plan of registration tests, evaluation and filing of registration dossier;
– technical support during registration tests of a pesticide or agrochemical in order to estimate the biological effectiveness, to carry out toxicological-hygienic assessment and environment safety assessment (formation and execution of contracts with testing organizations, receipt of necessary reports and protocols of results of the tests carried out, receipt of expert findings);
– Assistance at public hearings and state environmental impact assessment;
– Collection of product information, preparation of safety certificate, recommendations for use, transportation and storing and development of packing label.
pesticides/ agrochemical s and compliance review.
— Obtainment of Certificate of state registration of a pesticide/ agrochemical and packing label numbers at the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
– Entry of the agrochemical or pesticide into State catalogue.
The price of registration services depends largely on the nature of the registrable agrochemical/pesticide, quantity, quality and chemical composition of active substance, harmful object or culture. The registration of a new agrochemical usually takes about 1.5-2 years, of a pesticide – 3-4 years.
Our expertise and proficiency make it possible to expedite the process of registration considerably!
The law on the state registration of pesticides and agrochemicals.
According to the Federal Law from 19.07.1997 No. 109-FZ “On pesticides and agrochemicals safety control” all pesticides and agrochemicals tradable at the territory of the Russian Federation are subject to state registration. The Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On amendments being made to Clause on the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation” No. 190 dated 06.03.2013 provides that state registration of pesticides and agrochemicals is to be conducted by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. The main document that gives right to sale pesticides and agrochemicals at the territory of the Russian Federation is State registration certificate of a standard form. In order to receive the certificate a number of procedures shall be carried out including registration testing followed by state expert review made by competent authorities which involves sanitary and hygiene expertise, ecological and biological expert evaluations, the evaluation of use regulations and registration testing.
“Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia on February 29, 2008 № 67 «On establishing the requirements for the form and the procedure for approval of the transportation, handling, use and storage of pesticides and agrochemicals and tare the label»”
“Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia on July 9, 2015 № 294 «On approval of the Administrative Regulations of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation for the provision of public services in the state registration of pesticides and (or) agrochemicals»”